Youth Orchestra Trip
One of the most beautiful capitals in Europe
6 days in the summertime 2020 / 2021
(any number of days are possible)
About the trip:
A trip in Budapest with orchestra rehearsals, sight-seeing and concert or concerts.
Optional: visiting famous Budapest bathes and other venues in Budapest.
Patrona Hungariae Catholic School, Music school and Dorm
or in the Lutheran Dorm, which is the dorm of Bartok Conservatory Budapest
Both of two venues are in the very city of Budapest.
The venues have all of the circumstances which needed for a Youth Orchestra Trip:
- accommodation, food and rehearsal places in one venue
- more safety, because of they are not hostels,
and mostly just one group there in one time in the venue
- they are music schools as well they have good circumstances for orchestra
Concert or concerts:
One of the concert venues is the prestigious Danube Palace Concert Hall,
additional concerts in main Churches is Budapest.
Accommodation and food:
Up to 80 members of the orchestra:
6 nights in 4-10 beds dormitories, including full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
+ 6-10 teachers/parents who come with the group: single rooms with piano
(The Patrona Hungariae has 9 single rooms with a piano + possible other rooms to use it single as well)
30 – 80 person: 300 - 350 Euro / person (prices are may vary depending on general circumstances)
- There are possibilities to have more concerts in the week, that way the price could be more / person.
- Possible to stay in a Hotel ( 3 star) in 2 twin rooms.
30 – 80 person: 400 - 450 Euro / person
- Accommodation for 6 nights with full board
- 3 days orchestra rehearsals
- 2 sight-seeing trip in Budapest
- Budapest transport weekly ticket
- 1 concert in Danube Palace
- Boat trip in the Danube
- Video recordings of the concerts
It does not include:
The cost of travel to Budapest and back.
Bath entrance tickets
and following attractions in Budapest
It’s possible to borrow instruments for the rehearsals and for the concerts. It has extra cost.